Need a fun Valentine’s Day activity for your kids? Download this set of Valentine’s Day Bible verse coloring pages!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! But don’t worry if you haven’t planned anything fun for the kids yet—you can download these Valentine’s Day Bible verses about love for them to color.
Valentine’s Day Bible Verse Coloring Pages
This super-cute set of coloring pages features Bible verses about love—perfect for Valentine’s Day or any time!
The set includes ten Bible verse coloring pages, as well as a title page that your child can write their name on and use as a cover.
These coloring pages would also make sweet gifts for kids to give to their friends, grandparents, or other family members to show their love on Valentine’s Day or any time of the year.
10 Valentine’s Day Bible Verses to Color
This set of Bible verse coloring pages for Valentine’s Day includes the following verses (KJV):
- Love one another, as I have loved you. (John 15:12)
- Walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us. (Ephesians 5:2)
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
- A friend loveth at all times . . . (Proverbs 17:17a)
- Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. (Matthew 22:37)
- Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:39)
- Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God . . . (I John 3:1a)
- Let brotherly love continue. (Hebrews 13:1)
- If God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. (I John 4:11)
- For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. (John 5:3)