Christian valentine cards are a great way to share about the love of Jesus during the month of February. Here are some free printables that you can use to share God’s Word with others!
Valentine’s Day is a special holiday when we focus on letting others know that we love them. But maybe this year you are trying to make February 14th more meaningful than cupids, arrows, and candy conversation hearts.
If so, I think you’ll love these FREE printable Scripture valentines for kids. These would be perfect for your child’s valentine exchanges, or even for you to tuck into your own kids’ lunch box!
These Bible verse cards would also be a great way to share about the love of God in a Sunday school classroom, where some children may never have experienced the true meaning of the word love.
You may also like: Easy Penguin Paper Craft Valentine Card
Free Printable Bible Verse Valentine Cards
This set of valentine cards includes four different designs. Each card features a different animal—a racoon, a turtle, a hippopotamus, and a panda. Each animal is holding a heart, with a paraphrased Bible verse about love included on each card.
The Bible verses that are paraphrased on the valentines are:
- God loves me, and I must love others. (John 15:12)
- Nothing can separate me from God’s love. (Romans 8:38-39)
- God’s love for me is great. (Ephesians 2:4-5)
- God loves me with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 31:3)
The back of each card contains an acrostic of John 3:16 on a pink background with white hearts. This is a great reminder that Jesus is the best valentine!
For best results, you’ll want to print these free Valentine’s Day cards on white cardstock.
BONUS! Along with the Bible verse Valentine cards, this download includes a printable I Spy game for Valentine’s Day.
More Free Valentine’s Day Bible Verse Printables
If you’d like more options, I’ve rounded up some of the cutest free Scripture valentines to share with you. Clicking on each picture will take you to another website where you can download your free printables.
1. Scripture Verse Valentine Cards (from Imperfect Homemaker)
The Scripture verses included on these cards are all from the King James Version:
- I John 4:19 – “We love Him, because He first loved us.”
- Romans 8:35 – “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?”
- I John 3:1 – “Beloved, let us love one another.”
- John 3:16 – “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son.”
- I John 5:1 – “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us.”
- Jude 1:21 – “Keep yourselves in the love of God.”
2. Scripture LOVE Printables (from Morning Motivated Mom)
These beautiful Scripture verse printables include four different verses about love. I especially like the inclusion of I Corinthians 13:13, which doesn’t appear often in Valentine cards: “And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is love.”
3. Scripture Verse Valentines (from A Cup Full of Sass)
These printable Scripture valentines have a fun pastel candy heart theme that kids are sure to love. And as a fun bonus, you can also download matching bag toppers, too!
The Bible verses used in this set of printable valentines include:
- I Corinthians 16:14 – “Let all that you do be done in love.”
- Proverbs 17:17 – “A friend loves at all times.”
- I John 4:19 – “We love because He first loved us.”
- John 3:16 (KJV) – “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
4. Valentine Bible Verse Printables (from Not Consumed)
These Valentine printables are designed to include small gifts such as candy, lip balm, or a pencil—even a baggie full of s’more ingredients!
5. Valentine’s Day Cards with Scripture (from Blessed Beyond a Doubt)
These Bible verse valentines are super cute . . . AND they come in color or black-and-white versions! Your child might enjoy coloring in the black-and-white pictures to give to family or friends.
6. Free Printable Scripture Valentines (from The Purposeful Mom)
These Valentine cards are now available in two styles. Verses are taken from the King James Version, and include:
- John 3:16 – “For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son.”
- I John 4:7 – ” Let us love one another, for love is of God.”
- I John 5:1 – “Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us.”
- and 3 others
6 More Valentine’s Day Bible Verses for Kids
Looking for more Bible verses about love? Here are a few more:
- John 15:13 – “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”
- John 15:12 – “This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.”
- I John 4:18 – “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear . . . “
- Galatians 5:22 – “But the fruit of the Spirit is love . . . “
- John 13:35 – “By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.”
- Deuteronomy 6:5 – “And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”
More Valentine’s Day Printables for Kids
Need more printable Valentine’s Day activities for your kids? Don’t miss these!