This post contains affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, we will receive a small commission. See our Disclosure Policy for more information.
Number mats are a great way to help younger children learn more about numbers while having fun at the same time! They can be used with math manipulatives like these counting bears or linking cubes for hands-on math learning.
You can use number mats to help your child:
- Learn to count
- Recognize numbers
- Recognize number words
- Practice one-on-one correspondence
- Practice ordering numbers
- Learn to spell number words
Free Printable Number Mats (1-10)
These printable number mats are a half-size design to save on paper, ink, and laminating costs. I’ve also found that half-size printables are more convenient to use and store in a homeschool setting.
Print in full color or adjust your printer settings to print in black and white, if you prefer.
More Free Math Printables
- Addition Reference Charts (0-9)
- Blank Addition Chart (0-9)
- Blank Addition Chart (0-12)
- Multiplication Reference Charts (0-9)
- Multiplication Reference Charts (0-12)
- Blank Multiplication Chart (0-9)
- Blank Multiplication Chart (0-12)
- Missing Number Worksheets
- 100 Number Charts
- Blank 100 Number Chart
- Divisibility Rules Charts