Welcome to another day of Five-Star Slow Cooker Recipes, a ten-day series featuring slow cooker recipes that are simple enough for weeknight meals but delicious enough to serve company!
If you’re looking for a fun make-ahead dish to serve a crowd, try this slow cooker recipe for Party Pizza Casserole. Loaded with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni, this delicious casserole will make your kitchen smell like an Italian restaurant.
- 16 oz. macaroni
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 56 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 lbs. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. pepperoni
- 1 (8 oz.) can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried minced garlic
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in skillet; drain if needed.
- Add ground beef and all remaining ingredients to macaroni. Stir until combined.
- Pour into greased 6-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
If you love saving time by using your slow cooker, you may want to take a minute to sign up for free email updates so you don’t miss the rest of this series! You can also follow on Facebook or Google+.
This post is part of the Autumn Hopscotch with the bloggers of iHomeschool Network.