- Refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury)
- Oil for frying
1. Fill electric skillet 3/4 full with oil; heat to 400 degrees. (You could also use a deep fryer, but mine takes over a gallon of oil, so I stick with the shallow electric skillet.)
2. Carefully drop biscuits into hot oil, adding no more than 6 or so at one time. Fry for about a minute, or until nicely browned on the underside.
3. Using a slotted spatula, gently turn each biscuit to the other side. Fry for another minute or so, until second side of biscuit is nicely browned.
4. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels; allow to cool slightly.
5. Roll warm biscuits in granulated sugar till evenly coated.
6. Serve while warm. Enjoy!